Plassey Village is located at the main entrance at the Univeristy of Limerick. Plassey is a great place to make friends especially in first year as the houses mainly sleep 8 people. There are also 4-bedroom houses, ideal for postgraduate and senior students. Terraced houses are grouped around landscaped courtyards which help to create a cosy communal atmosphere. Shops are located very close to the village and a regular bus service to Limerick operates every 20 minutes from a stop directly opposite the village.
All villages have a mix of students in the community, first year, seniors, international students and postgraduate students.
Plassey Village offers:
- Individual houses consisting of private single study bedrooms with wash hand basin, 2 bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen/living room
- Gas-fired central heating
- Cable television
- High speed internet connection via UL network
- Direct dial telephone facility - with use of phone cards
- Weekly refuse collections
- Complimentary refuse sacks, hoover bags and light bulbs
- Self-service launderette
- Village Hall – communal meeting place
- Enclosed areas for bicycles
- A full maintenance service
- Regular security patrols at night
- Shopping area only 5 minutes' walk from Plassey Village
- Free bike hire
- Residential Village Manager
Please note: Plassey Village has limited car parking facilities.
Vehicles are parked in residence at owner's risk.
Plassey Village is a non smoking residence.